If you are just joining us, during the entire month of November I’m participating in Chasing Happy’s The Thankful Project. Click here to find out how you can join!Did you hear about my blog’s giveaway? See how you could win a handmade chalkboard made by me!
An opportunity I am thankful for is the opportunity to sell my handmade creations on Etsy. Etsy is a great place for artists all over the world to expose their craft to people who value handmade. I love Etsy! I love buying things you can’t get at a store, and I love selling on Etsy because I get to meet cool people from all around the world. Check out this neat treasury I curated! It’s called Chartreuse Envy!
Side note: Today is me and my husband’s 4th month anniversary of being married! Anywho, an ability I am thankful for is playing the flute and french horn. I actually haven’t played since I graduated high school in 2006 but I’m sure if I picked it up again, it was like yesterday that I had played. I don’t own a french horn because they are expensive! If I had $3,000, I would buy a brand new one. I do own a flute but that’s collecting dust at my parents house.
I have played the flute since 7th grade, and I switched to the french horn during my sophomore year in high school. I wanted to learn a new instrument and have always been drawn to the french horn. It has this deep tone and it is one of the hardest instruments to play. It can go real low and real high and you can only make the sound with 3 keys and your mouth! I won “most improved” from my marching band after playing for only 10 months! I don’t think I would have survived high school if it wasnt’ for marching band and wind ensemble! I miss playing music. One day, I hope to pick up a french horn and play my heart out! Enjoy your night!
- French Horn Week – THANK YOU! (giocosity.com)
- French Horn Rebellion reveals Caaalifornia feat Ghost Beach (pittsburghmusicmagazine.com)
- What will you hear/play? (35dnoack.wordpress.com)
- All Handmade By Me – An Epic Movement To Put The Hands BACK Into Handmade (bathehappy.net)
- Weekly Wishes #1+ Day 7 (sincerelymoietsy.wordpress.com)
- It is time to get back to the Handmade Movement!!!! (southernlyhaute.com)
- Why My ETSY Sales have Died (debrasdivinedesigns.wordpress.com)
- 30 Days of Thankful: Day 12 (rhymingred.wordpress.com)